My Photography

My Photography
Off topic post, recently a bit active in photo shooting more than aquascape. The reason why I do that is to understand the nature, like Mr Takashi Amano does. So is a helpful skill to develop our aquascaping and some nature behaviour. The place I am staying has such a limited stone scape, but worth for deep in study of the formation. If you like my photography, please drop a 'LIKE' on my link. Thank you very much.

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Tank Is Alive Again

Finally spared some times to clean up the glass and canister filter, it has been long never fertilize and change water. Since I got the CO2 gas tank, it save my time a lot to DIY the CO2 again. Certain DIY stuffs is working, but some doesn't, because we will getting lazier. Before this photo above captured, the tank full of brush algae, and most of my hairgrass infected too. Will keep posting my tank photo from now onward.

No comments: