My Photography

My Photography
Off topic post, recently a bit active in photo shooting more than aquascape. The reason why I do that is to understand the nature, like Mr Takashi Amano does. So is a helpful skill to develop our aquascaping and some nature behaviour. The place I am staying has such a limited stone scape, but worth for deep in study of the formation. If you like my photography, please drop a 'LIKE' on my link. Thank you very much.

Sunday, April 4, 2010

20" Tank Journal ( Step I )


i) Filled JBL Floralpol ground fertilizer with a thin layer.

ii) All area almost covered with the fertilizer.

iii) Started to fill in ADA Aqua Soil - Amazonia II.

iv) Slowly put in the soil and do not disturb the base fertilizer.

v) Double checked anywhere hasn't covered with the soil or too thin layer, because when the time fill up with water will cause some soil floating.

vi) Ready to put some water.

vii) Completed the first step with low level of water & added some beneficial bacteria to grow for few days.

viii) This is the 4" old fan just cleaned it for this setup.

No comments: