My Photography

My Photography
Off topic post, recently a bit active in photo shooting more than aquascape. The reason why I do that is to understand the nature, like Mr Takashi Amano does. So is a helpful skill to develop our aquascaping and some nature behaviour. The place I am staying has such a limited stone scape, but worth for deep in study of the formation. If you like my photography, please drop a 'LIKE' on my link. Thank you very much.

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

My plants in the tank

Some of my plants already keep in the tank for about a year plus and some just few months ago. Those slow growing plants recently infected by green spot algae and black brush algae seriously. Last week I was injected more CO2 in the tank, can see some GSA really gone about 30% in a week, and add in small amount of Phosphate also helping to reduce a bit algae. I will keep an eye on the algae for a period. Tested the pH at 6.0 last week, and the Red Cherry getting more active and happy with low pH, and also keep breeding in the tank.

left: POGOSTEMON HELFERI
right: SPIKY MOSS
left: ANUBIAS BARTERI var. NANA
right: LOBELIA CARDINALIS

(not sure about it)
left: HEMIANTHUS CALLITRICHOIDES
right: (temporary unknown)

top: MICROSORUM PTEROPUS 'WINDELOV'

left: VALLISNERIA ASIATICA var. BIWAENSIS
right: CRYPTOCORYNE UNDULATA
top: MICROSORUM PTEROPUS ‘NARROW’ (NARROW FERN LEAF)

No comments: