My Photography

My Photography
Off topic post, recently a bit active in photo shooting more than aquascape. The reason why I do that is to understand the nature, like Mr Takashi Amano does. So is a helpful skill to develop our aquascaping and some nature behaviour. The place I am staying has such a limited stone scape, but worth for deep in study of the formation. If you like my photography, please drop a 'LIKE' on my link. Thank you very much.

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Installed new lights

I have found a circular light from a local electrical shop, it is 8000K colour temperature with 2360lm and the cost is only RM18(US$5.45). It's brand is NEC - After Glow 3-band Type Daylight Color( FCL32EDF/30-SHG ), fully made in Japan.




" With a color temperature of 8,000K EDF-SHG* lamp emits light that emphasizes white colors and creates a cool, refreshing and clean-looking ambiance. This lamp is better suited to situations such as living rooms, bedrooms, corridors and kitchens where lights are turned off last of all."

After installed and tried for a week, plant grows and carpet plants producing O2, compare to existing Philips 32W circular tube light not doing so well.

No comments: