My Photography

My Photography
Off topic post, recently a bit active in photo shooting more than aquascape. The reason why I do that is to understand the nature, like Mr Takashi Amano does. So is a helpful skill to develop our aquascaping and some nature behaviour. The place I am staying has such a limited stone scape, but worth for deep in study of the formation. If you like my photography, please drop a 'LIKE' on my link. Thank you very much.

Sunday, October 5, 2014

Chelated Trace Elements

Recently went to a local hardware shop (Ace hardware) for my gardening stuffs and fertilizer, but saw a quite good product for aquasacpe to use as well, the chelated trace elements. I have read a lot about this chemical name and yet saw the real actual powder. The 1kg chelated TE pack as shown in the photo, cost about RM59 (about US$18). Usually I bought the 1kg small pack of Potassium Nitrate, Potassium Phosphate, and Magnesium Sulphate from local chemical shop, but TE only sell in huge amount and we don't really that much. Even the 1kg TE mix in the water is able to use for years, so is good enough for my aquascape and gardening uses.

No comments: