My Photography

My Photography
Off topic post, recently a bit active in photo shooting more than aquascape. The reason why I do that is to understand the nature, like Mr Takashi Amano does. So is a helpful skill to develop our aquascaping and some nature behaviour. The place I am staying has such a limited stone scape, but worth for deep in study of the formation. If you like my photography, please drop a 'LIKE' on my link. Thank you very much.

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

I will be back in aquatic plants soon!!

Well, in year of 2009 really a busy year for me, I hope in the year 2010 too. Need to keep my spirit in this hobby since I got a placement #230 in ADA IAPLC 2009, but will stop for a year join in that contest.
The old 3' tank has grew with lots of algae, lack of maintenance. Will get a whole new smaller tank to set up with the aquascape, and try to keep everything in low maintenance is the most important. I have found that the Red Cherry in the old tank really looks like chilly red & healthy, may be I didn't dose any chemicals since last year June, cause it won't wash off the colour.
My worry now is how do I move the stuffs over from the old tank at my old house, started my journey to look for a new tank and will try to upgrade with some new system instead of all in DIY. When short of time to maintain, the whole tank really looks like sh*t. I wish my-self a good luck in setting up a new small tank.

No comments: