My Photography

My Photography
Off topic post, recently a bit active in photo shooting more than aquascape. The reason why I do that is to understand the nature, like Mr Takashi Amano does. So is a helpful skill to develop our aquascaping and some nature behaviour. The place I am staying has such a limited stone scape, but worth for deep in study of the formation. If you like my photography, please drop a 'LIKE' on my link. Thank you very much.

Friday, March 26, 2010

On the way

Just place an ordered to the carpenter for custom made cabinet for my small tank setup, the size will be 550mm(L) x 425mm(D) x 800mm(H), and the tank will be 500mm(L) x 340mm(D) x 340mm(H) a standard 54Li tank. I was thinking to put in a CO2 tank instead of DIY, getting lazy & also because of getting busier. Still under consideration & budget.

No comments: