My Photography

My Photography
Off topic post, recently a bit active in photo shooting more than aquascape. The reason why I do that is to understand the nature, like Mr Takashi Amano does. So is a helpful skill to develop our aquascaping and some nature behaviour. The place I am staying has such a limited stone scape, but worth for deep in study of the formation. If you like my photography, please drop a 'LIKE' on my link. Thank you very much.

Friday, April 2, 2010

My New Cabinet

Just visited to the carpenter workshop to have a final checked on the cabinet, overall the built quality is good and very like it. The special color that I had chosen to match my house furniture and also the little requirement from me, It has a small drawer built in the cabinet, is a must for me. And this time try to get more ready made stuffs instead of DIY like last time. If not mistaken, by this 2 days they will send to my place. It is a new challenge for me, and also the most headache is how to transfer the old stuffs from the old tank to here(new house). Well, I need to plan it out.

2 comments:

stan chung said...

nice cabinet and the drawer is good idea. I find there's too many loose ends that need to be put away.

Jason C. said...

Oh thanks, it is a small cabinet, but no matter how, a drawer really helps a lot. Especially those metal trimming scissors & pinsettes really need a proper place to store.