My Photography

My Photography
Off topic post, recently a bit active in photo shooting more than aquascape. The reason why I do that is to understand the nature, like Mr Takashi Amano does. So is a helpful skill to develop our aquascaping and some nature behaviour. The place I am staying has such a limited stone scape, but worth for deep in study of the formation. If you like my photography, please drop a 'LIKE' on my link. Thank you very much.

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Ready to go!



Finally the cabinet is putting in a corner at my house as a decoration item with the 20" tank bought from KW, I like the black silicon edge instead of the rounded corner tank. And also bought a bag of 9Kg ADA Amazonia II soil is to control the water pH & kH, also got JBL ground fertilizer as I used before in the old tank, not a bad choice too. Will take sometimes to source for lighting & others. Just found an old 4" cooling fan to hook at the edge of the tank, need to get a new power adapter to run a test.

Thinking of order a stainless steel rod to hang the light, and plan to buy more driftwood to play around. I wanna setup the concept looks like Mr Takashi's tank, hopefully I can make it too.

No comments: