My Photography

My Photography
Off topic post, recently a bit active in photo shooting more than aquascape. The reason why I do that is to understand the nature, like Mr Takashi Amano does. So is a helpful skill to develop our aquascaping and some nature behaviour. The place I am staying has such a limited stone scape, but worth for deep in study of the formation. If you like my photography, please drop a 'LIKE' on my link. Thank you very much.

Thursday, May 1, 2008

Attacked or died naturally??

Oh gosh! What happened to my Red Cherry shrimp? Ate by Amano shrimp............ =.=
I was afraid the water quality still unstable, cause the shrimp died, tested the pH 6.2 and KH 2.0 by this morning , after calculated the CO2 level is 37.86ppm, it should not be the cause of killing the shrimp. Is a big question mark to me now.

3 comments:

nata_boa said...

Hello from Belarus! Glad to see another aqua-blog :)

Amano should not attack Cherries, I think this is something with chemistry of water.and red shrimp died before Amano ate it ...
See you! Nata

Jason C. said...

Thanks for yout valueable info, NATA, and thanks for visit to my blog, added you in my link.

nata_boa said...

Thank you, Jason, I also added your blog to the my bloglist