My Photography

My Photography
Off topic post, recently a bit active in photo shooting more than aquascape. The reason why I do that is to understand the nature, like Mr Takashi Amano does. So is a helpful skill to develop our aquascaping and some nature behaviour. The place I am staying has such a limited stone scape, but worth for deep in study of the formation. If you like my photography, please drop a 'LIKE' on my link. Thank you very much.

Friday, May 2, 2008

Little guy swims around

After seeing these little guys all over the plants and ground, I had felt more easy and not so worry about the water quality problems. Nothing happened since the last adult Red Cherry had been eaten by others until today. Still need to keep any eye on the tank too.

1 comment:

nata_boa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.