My Photography

My Photography
Off topic post, recently a bit active in photo shooting more than aquascape. The reason why I do that is to understand the nature, like Mr Takashi Amano does. So is a helpful skill to develop our aquascaping and some nature behaviour. The place I am staying has such a limited stone scape, but worth for deep in study of the formation. If you like my photography, please drop a 'LIKE' on my link. Thank you very much.

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Tested JBL Ferropol

Tested the JBL Ferropol fertilizer to find out how much Iron in it. The result as seen in the photo, the test value is over 1.0ppm(mg/l).
Testing done by mixing 5ml aquarium water (0ppm Iron) with chemical solution and add 1ml of Ferropol in the test tube. This shows that JBL Ferropol is providing sufficient Iron for the plants.

No comments: