My Photography

My Photography
Off topic post, recently a bit active in photo shooting more than aquascape. The reason why I do that is to understand the nature, like Mr Takashi Amano does. So is a helpful skill to develop our aquascaping and some nature behaviour. The place I am staying has such a limited stone scape, but worth for deep in study of the formation. If you like my photography, please drop a 'LIKE' on my link. Thank you very much.

Thursday, May 1, 2008

Rescape my tank



Was really tired after rescaping my aquatic tank until midnight, it took me a few hours to relocate the stones, plants and did water change as well. Water is still in cloudy condition as you can see in the photo, perhaps 2 days later, the water will be crystal clear again.

So far the design is satisfying, however there are still room to improve on the layout. Well, this is my third time rescape the tank, and it's really a tough work. Now I will leave the tank to stabilize for 2 weeks to allow the plants to grow bushy and by then I will trim the plants to achieve the planned layout.

No comments: